YouTube Project Series Video 02 - MadMachine SwiftIO Showcase
My second YouTube video! As I planned, making a (roughly) monthly YouTube video about an electronics project or similar thing. In the second video, it is not a project but more of a showcase of the MadMachine SwiftIO development board - which is currently in development and is being given to some people for testing. It was my entry into programming in Swift and I have picked it up quickly. A cool little board that currently has limited uses but may have some exciting practical uses in the future.
- i.MX RT1052 Crossover Processor with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core @600MHz
- Micro SD card slot, supporting standard and high capacity SD cards
- Micro USB connector for power
- On-board USB to UART for serial communication
- 46 GPIO on left and right edges
- On-board GRB LED
- 12x 12-bit analog to digital (ADC) converters
- 4 UART, 2 CAN, 2 IIC, and 2 SPI
- 14 PWM pins
- Many additional advanced features to meet the needs of advanced users
It also features a custom IDE and command line tools for compiling and uploading code. As well as numerous example programs.
Page views: 112