Coming soon in 2020 - I will be offering various workshops.
I have experience assisting the general public with computers in Hobart library.
I also have experience assisting in a computer training course for NDIS participants.
I have presented technical presentations to the public (Web developers and game developers).
I have run an online game development course (video call) for kids with Autism spectrum disorder. Where I created workshop material and assisted the participants in making small games (with Godot Engine).
- Robotics workshop - CircuitPython
Possible Workshops (Not organised yet)
- Intro to Arduino (with libraries)
- Game development for beginners
- Godot Engine game development
- Intro to web development
- Beginner computer class
- Beginner smartphone class
If you're interested in attending a workshop, or have an idea for a workshop, you can:
- Join our Discord server - Discord
- Contact me: email@example.com - I will save your email so I can send you future events
- Join the Hobart Makers Facebook group where I will be posting workshops
- Register interest for my first workshop (I'll post news about future workshops to emails registered)
- Follow my Facebook Work Page
- Follow my Facebook Hobby Projects page - I will post the more technical workshops there
- Follow my Twitter Work Page (LeoFebeyTech)